Here’s a simple soup recipe that incorporates vegetables, onions, Ramen powder, and pork:
- 1 pound pork shoulder, sliced into bite-sized pieces
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 2 cups water
- 1 packet Ramen powder
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: sliced green onions and sesame seeds for garnish
- In a large pot or Dutch oven, heat 1 tablespoon of oil over medium-high heat. Add the pork and cook until browned on all sides, about 5 minutes.
- Remove the pork from the pot and set aside. Add the onion and garlic to the pot and sauté until softened, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the chicken or vegetable broth, water, and Ramen powder to the pot and bring to a boil.
- Add the carrots, celery, and bell pepper to the pot and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the broccoli florets and the reserved pork to the pot and let simmer for an additional 5 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot, garnished with sliced green onions and sesame seeds if desired.
This soup is a great way to incorporate a variety of vegetables and protein into your diet while also enjoying a warm and comforting meal. The Ramen powder adds flavor and richness to the broth, while the pork provides a hearty and satisfying texture. Feel free to customize the recipe by adding your favorite vegetables or protein sources, such as mushrooms or tofu. Enjoy!
Disclaimer: The information contained herein is neither medical nor health advise. You are kindly advised to seek diet and nutrition advice from a nutritionist or related field expert.
Top 5 Ways to Help People Living with Dementia and Incontinence
Adult Bedwetting & Nocturia
Living with Multiple Sclerosis and Incontinence
Urge Urinary Incontinence
4 Ways to Counseling Incontinence Patients
5 Mistakes to Avoid When Using Adult Diapers
5 Reasons Why Disposable Diapers Are Better Than Cloth Diapers
Managing Post-Pregnancy Incontinence
Urinary Tract Infections
Check Out the Benefits of Adult Diapers
Top 10 Adult Diapers for Comfort & Absorbency
The History of Adult Diapers
Caregivers’ Roles in Supporting Incontinence Patients
Maintaining Independence for Seniors with Incontinence
Emotional Toll of Incontinence in Seniors with Dementia
Managing Incontinence-linked Skin Irritation in Seniors
The Importance of Quality Adult Diapers for Seniors
Coping with Incontinence in Elderly Alzheimer’s Patients
Understanding the Different Types of Incontinence
Managing Incontinence: Advice From a Nurse
Weak Knees and Incontinence
Saving Money on Adult Diapers
Counseling & Therapy